Carbon fiber electric bike 27.5 inch with fork suspension E3 | Ewig
WHY WE LIKE THE EWIG E3 (7 Speed) CARBON FIBER MOUNTAIN E-BIKE
1. Ewig E3 carbon frame electric bike is a very stylish, ultra-light electric bike with strong carbon fiber frames that encase all electronic parts and cables. The mountain carbon fiber electric bike is a rugged but ultra-light option for those interested in powered mountain biking.
2.The Ewig E3 is a fully integrated carbon frame electric mountain bike. The carbon fiber enables a low total weight of 18 kg. This greatly improves handling, enabling outstanding ease of use and a ride that feels more like a glide. The Ewig E3 standard 7.8 Ah battery, a 250-Watt motor, provides powerful power to a bicycle and offers a 25 km of range at an average pace.
3. You can take Ewig E3 anywhere. The two chainrings and 7-speed Shimano rear transmission also leverage the power of the mid-drive motor to give you outstanding control with virtually 7 different torque levels. You can ride the Ewig E3 on any terrain, from smooth city pavements to rough mountain trails. It is also equipped with strong SHIMANO disk brakes and a lockout hydraulic front suspension to even out the bumps. Ewig E3 offers a perfect ride for anyone in any situation while retaining a sleek design. It is light, fun, powerful and reliable – and stylish.
4. Our Ewig factory has integrated the entire carbon frame manufacturing process, from carbon fiber fabric all the way to the carbon frames ready for assembly. This allows Ewig E3 to minimize costs and produce some of the most competitively priced high-end e-bikes on the market.
5. Ewig E3 carbon fiber electric bicycle will push you to be a better cyclist. It changes the way you travel, Leaves behind the problem of traffic jams, travel without carbon, protects the green earth. Say goodbye to the crowded bus, enjoy the individual independent space, enjoy the city scenery, let the travel more freely. Hybrid cycling, pedal-assist, or walk-assist model, let the ride be whatever you want. Go for an outing, go for a tour, across the city, and over the mountains, it's easy to be there. Along with it, you'll find the fun of exercise and keep your body and mind healthy.
6. Ewig carbon electric bikes are perfect for those cyclists who want to explore different terrains and distances but need a little extra help every now and then. Equipped with an electric motor that provides additional power during pedaling, electric mountain bikes provide many benefits, offering the thrills of a normal MTB without as much of the effort, allowing you to do more in one session.
Images for carbon e bike
All Components Specifications
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
|27.5 EWIG E3 7s|
|Model||EWIG E3 (7 Speed)|
|Frame and body|
|Frame||Carbon T700 Pressfit BB 27.5" * 17|
|Fork||27.5*218 mechanical lockout hydraulic suspension fork, Travel: M9*100mm|
|Stem||Alumimium AL6061 31.8*90mm +/-7degree W/laser logo, sandblast black|
|Handlebar||Aluminum SM-AL-118 22.2*31.8*600mm , with IVMONO logo, black|
|Handle grip||LK-007 22.2*130mm|
|Headset||GH-592 1-1/8" 28.6*41.8*50*30|
|Saddle||Full black, soft|
|Seat Post||31.6*350mm black|
|Shift lever||SHIMANO Tourney TX-50 7 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO Tourney RD-TZ50|
|Brakes||SHIMANO BD-M315 RF-730MM, LR-1350MM|
|Rim||Alumimum Alloy 27.5"*2.125*14G*36H, 25mm width|
|Tires||CST C1820 27.5*2.1|
|Hub||Alumimum 4 bearing, 3/8"*100*110*10G*36H ED|
|Freewheel||Rihui 14T-32T, 9s|
|Pedals||B829 9/16BR aluminum|
|29"/15/17 & 27.5"x19: 1410*220*750mm|
|one 20ft container can load 120pcs|
Carbon frame the perfect choice both for relaxed rides out in nature, and emptying the tank with big, all-out efforts. They are equally suited for beginners and experienced mountain bikers alike. Low-intensity spin or high-intensity all-action ride – you decide.
The highlights of this component set
A Hydraulic fork, 1x7 Eagle shifting from SHIMANO, excellent CST tyres and 250W power motor with 7.8Ah LG battery, all come together to make the EWIG E3 a capable and confidence-inspiring hardtail.
All our bike use Japan Toray Carbon fiber material, inhouse molding and processing, make sure each carbon bike frame with perfect dimention and accuracy. In house testing lab will do durable, strenght testing before assembling. we can give warrantee of 2 years to our carbon bike frame to all customers.
Motor：Power 250W 36V
BJORANGE made motor 250W power this bike with torque over 80Nm, easy for climbing and smooth road condition. Motor runing in silence mode, let you enjoy smooth riding, seat and joy your journey.
Rear Derailleur:SHIMANO Tourney
SHIMANO Tourney,RD-TZ50,7-SPEED itself apart with fast and precise shifting across all seven gears of the cassette.Upfront, with its 32 teeth provides direct power transfer,while in there SHIMANO Tourney cassette offers a massive gear ratio so you can find the right gearing for any type of terrain.
Control system : LCD display
Mode of setting for power supply, provide variouse choice for different road condition. Big digid showing current speed, battery condition. Trip mileage counting and average speed.
Sizing & fit
Understanding your bike's geometry is the key to a great fit and comfortable ride.
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit.
EWIG carbon fiber bicycle are hand-built and shipped straight to you. All you need to do is put on the front wheel, seat, and pedals. Yes, the brakes are dialed in and the derailleurs are adjusted: just pump up the tires and get out to ride.
We make carbon bikes that are suitable for everyday riders all the way to the sport's very best athletes.Our program allows you to spend less time assembling your new carbon fiber bike.
How much does a carbon fiber bike cost?
The more serious you become about cycling, the more you begin to notice that carbon electric mountain bike prices can go sky high — so high, in some cases, that they could compete with motorcycles and cars! It can be hard to determine a reasonable price range to aim for, let alone have a firm grasp of which bikes are actually worth their price tag. how much should one cost? Once you understand the different components and factors that go into bicycle design, manufacture, and sale, it’ll become much easier to find the best-performing, most affordable road bikes for your riding style and preferences.
The biggest factors that should determine carbon electric bike prices are the frame material and components used to create them.If you’re serious about biking and want a frame that will last for years of riding, we recommend investing in a carbon fiber model. While it is a more costly material, you can still find affordable carbon frame electric bikes that utilize carbon fiber Bicycles. We pride ourselves on creating carbon fiber electric bikes at an accessible price point so riders of every budget can have an optimal riding experience
What is the best e-bike to buy?
Electric bikes are now lighter, more attractive, and more powerful than ever. You don’t need to be physically fit to ride one. It gets you outside, reduces fossil fuels, reduces congestion, and it’s fun. As the momentum of the e-bike trend continues, advancements in motor technology are the obvious next step. And with more and more road and mountain bikes becoming “electrified,” brands are looking to add power without adding a bunch of weight or taking up a ton of space on the frame. This is especially important for suspension mountain bikes because smaller motors leave more room for suspension, better tire clearance, and fewer geometry compromises. And lighter motors result in a more natural ride feel.
Adding more oomph to your ride a battery-powered motor can open up the world of cycling like never before, helping to take the strain out of riding, the best electric bike can bring joy to a huge number of cyclists. Whether you’re a returning rider, a newbie cyclist, or just looking for a bit of extra support to keep up every now and then, there will be an electric bike perfect for you. As one of the fastest-growing bike categories, it can be tricky to work out what the best electric bike is, so we’ve included lots of helpful hints and tips on what to look for when making your choice.
What is the lightest e-bike?
Due to the motor and battery, electric bikes can be quite a bit heavier than their unpowered equivalents.All of the EWIG E3 electric mountain models share the same 1,040g carbon frame made from Toray T700 . Light and easy to carry. Starting at only 18 kg, it is easy to pick up and carry if needed, making it a perfect companion in everyday city life.Smart electronics hidden in the bike frame.The motor uses a torque sensor to dynamically provide the electric boost when you need it most, for example, when riding uphill – the harder you pedal, the more assist you get.
There is no the lightest e-bike, but the frame made of carbon fiber material gives full play to the excellent performance of carbon fiber, light weight, good rigidity, and good impact absorption. It can best reflect its advantages when climbing a slope, and the climbing is smooth and refreshing.
What are the disadvantages of electric bikes?
1. The battery is easy to run out, if you run too far or carry too heavy luggage, it is easy to drain the battery.
2. Charging is inconvenient, if you can step on it, you can also step on it. But if you want to find a place to charge, it may be a bit troublesome. Because it is not as popular as motorcycles and cars, it naturally does not have as many charging stations as gas stations. Of course, it mainly depends on the popularity of electric vehicles in your city and region. If it is popular, there are still many charging stations, but it may be difficult to find a charging station with 24-hour service like a gas station.
3. It doesn’t run far and is only suitable for short distances. Due to the limited battery capacity, electric bicycles are not as convenient as car burning and refueling. Its travel distance is generally about 20 to 40 kilometers, so it is generally only suitable for 5-10 kilometers. For activities, if your home is within 10 kilometers of the company, there is basically no problem using electric mountain bike.
4. The battery is seriously aging, and the maximum age of an electric bicycle battery is generally not more than 3 years. After one year of basic use, its journey is far worse than when it was first bought. Electric mountain bike batteries are generally recommended to be replaced after a year or so. Of course, if the trip is short and the daily use time is small, they can basically be used for more than 2 years. A better battery may last for three to five years.
If you need the lightest e-bike, carbon frame is the best choice.
Do electric bikes charge when you pedal?
Some electric bike models use regenerative braking to charge your bike while you ride it. The energy produced by your pedaling is usually lost when you brake, but it is saved and reused if you have regenerative braking. Only a small percentage (5-10%) of the energy lost by braking can be recovered to recharge the battery.
Not All Electric Bikes Recharge While Pedaling
Although some electric bikes will charge themselves while you pedal, most will not.
Do not despair, however! Your electric bike might be a model that does recharge itself when you pedal. Alternatively, if you are interested in getting an electric bike and are wondering whether you can charge it while you pedal, consider going for a model that offers this feature. This way, you can preserve energy, help the environment, reduce wear on your brakes and extend the range of the battery by capturing some of the energy lost while braking.
Are carbon fiber bikes good?
Most of the carbon fiber used in the cycling industry is standard modulus or intermediate modulus; on more expensive frames, higher grades do come into play. … Carbon fiber is a great bike material for two reasons. First, it’s stiffer at lower weight than almost any other material we know of.
The first thing people think of is the weight, and yes carbon fibre in bikes makes the lightest bike frames. The fibrous nature of the material allows frame builders to adjust stiffness and compliance by aligning the carbon layers in varying ways. For example, the carbon fibre bike frame will have stiffness in the bottom bracket and head tube areas for power delivery and control, and compliance in the seat tube and stays for rider comfort.
The main benefit for non-competitive riders is the comfort of a carbon bike frame. Where aluminium transfers vibration and shock through the bike, carbon bike fork benefits from vibration damping qualities that give a smoother ride. If you’re not ready for a full carbon rig though, you can mitigate some of the vibration experienced from an alloy frame by fitting wider tyres and choosing a bike with a carbon bike fork.
How long do carbon fiber bikes last?
Unless they are damaged or poorly built, carbon bike frames can last indefinitely. Most manufacturers still recommend that you replace the frame after 6-7 years, however, carbon frames are so strong that they often outlast their riders.
But there are still a few factors to keep in mind, especially when it comes to the longevity of carbon fiber bike frames.To help give you a better understanding of what to expect, I will breakdown some of the factors that affect how long they last, as well as what you can do to help them last longer.
Carbon Fiber has virtually no shelf life and it doesn’t rust like the metals used on most bikes.It’s no secret that carbon bike frames are made with carbon fiber, but most don’t know that carbon fiber comes in 4 different tiers – and each one has different properties that can determine how long you can expect them to last.The 4 tiers of carbon fiber used on bikes are; standard modulus, intermediate modulus, high modulus and ultra-high modulus.As you go up the tiers, the quality and price of the carbon fiber improves but not always the strength.
As you can see from the chart above, the Ultra-high Modulus provides the stiffest experience but Intermediate Modulus provides the strongest material.Depending on how and what you ride, you can expect the bike frame to last accordingly.While the higher-grade carbon fiber may last longer in perfect conditions, you may get more life out of a carbon bike frame made from Intermediate Modulus due to how strong it is.
Who makes the lightest electric bike?
Light eMTBs are revolutionising the market and, at the same time, providing a whole new riding experience, both for ambitious trail riders and adventurous long-distance enthusiasts.
It doesn’t matter if you are talking about an electric bike or a non-electric bike, people want to know about weight. There’s always been an obsession with weight in the cycling world and this roundup of the best lightweight electric bikes proves that not even e-bikes are exempt.
Modern bike designers have shown that aerodynamics is a better investment for speed, and electric bikes can handle weight without much issue. Yet, in the face of these advances, weight is still the metric people care about.
Even if an aero bike is faster than a lightweight bike and you’ve got a motor to help haul the weight, a light bike is pleasant. It just feels great to handle an ultralight bike. Every time you move the bike around you notice how light, or heavy, it is. When it comes to electric bikes that can be even more true. The difference between a light road bike and a heavy road bike might be around 10lbs. The difference between a light electric bike and a heavy one is often closer to 25lbs.
What is the most powerful electric bike?
The fat tire e-bike comes with a 1,000+ watt motor known as the Bafang M600 motor. It’s the most powerful and highest torque e-bike mid-drive motor on the retail market.
How fast can a 1500w 48V ebike go?
The most common questions concerning e-bikes are about their speeds. Since e-bikes have a motor, they can reach higher speeds than a pedal bike where the average cyclist can reach 12-15 km/h (7.5-9.3 mph) from pedaling using their own weight.
In Europe, an e-bike can have a maximum power of 250 watts and a maximum speed of 25 km/h (15.5 mph). E-bikes in the US can have a maximum power of 750 watts and a max speed of 32 km/h (20 mph).
Most of these speeds are reachable with assisted pedaling, but some more expensive e-bike brands will reach that speed without it.
Although it’s common to find batteries that range from 500w – 1500w for electronics, e-bikes battery sizes commonly come in 250w, 500w, and 750w. As lithium-ion batteries power most e-bikes, we can assume that yours will too. A 1500w electric bike goes approximately 40 mph (64 km/h) on flat ground.