Carbon Folding Bike For Adults Easy Folding Disc- brake bike for sales | Ewig
1. Ewig Carbon Folding bicycles are portable, convenient to use, and can easily be folded for small storage space. If you have a small parking area or storage space at home; then these cycles will be the best choice for you! In comparison to the expenses of a car or standard bike; Ewig carbon folding bikes are more affordable and cost-effective. They are highly recommended for urban multi-modal travel needs.
2. Ewig Carbon Folding bicycles are with perfect Fashion Shape, streamline frame design suitable for women men teens, students, office workers, urban environments, and near commuting. It is a lightweight Compact Bike, easy to carry, and lightweight 8.1KG. The Ewig carbon folding bicycle is the best carbon folding bike with disc brake and Shimano 9 Speed cassette freewheel, Shimano M370 9 Speed rear derailleur, Folding bike color design.
3. The Ewig carbon folding bike has the pivot concentric to the crankset, thus the distance between the crankset and the wheel is always the same. This means that the chain is in tension throughout the fold. With this system not only do we remove unnecessary weight, but we also make the bike more user-friendly and safe.
4. Ewig carbon folding bike is really exciting, which has very lightweight, and the riding process is easy to fold. If you are looking for an advanced folding bike that suits you, the Folding Bike Ewig will be your best choice in 2021. You may be worried about its quality and budget, please take a relaxed breath, there is no doubt that the price of our Ewig folding Bike is the most competitive in the same carbon folding bike configuration. It is very hot-selling in Europe and Southeast Asia.
Images for Carbon Folding Bike
Full Carbon Folding Bike
|Foldby one 9s|
|Frame & body carrying system|
|Frame||Carbon fiber T700|
|Fork||Carbon fiber T700*100|
|Hub||Aluminum 4 bearing 3/8" 100*100*10G*36H|
|Saddle||Full black road bike saddle|
|Seat Post||Aluminum black|
|Derailleur / brake system
|Shift lever||SHIMANO M2000|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO M370|
|Brakes||TEK TRO HD-M290 Hy draulic|
|Chain||KMC X9 1/2*11/128|
|Pedals||Aluminum foldable F178|
Carbon Bike Frames Details
CASSETTE SPRACKETS:PNK,AR18; CRANKSET:JIANKUN MPF-FK
SHIMANO M2000 9-speeds with Shifter lever, SHIMANO M370 Rear derailleur and TEKTRO Hydraulic Disc brake - It enables you to start and operate your ride effectively, smooth shifting and durable
SHIMANO M370 REAR DERAILLEUR
- SHIMANO M2000 9-Speed Gear System & Hydraulic Brake: Shimano rear derailleur that features crisp, fast shifting and a low profile design that is protected from damage.Hydraulic brake use the greater friction of the bilateral disk which allows you to brake quickly.
Carbon fiber folding bike frame
TORAY T700 Carbon Fiber Frame, and designed in the Wind Tunnel, the stays, seat post, and seat tube are aerodynamically contoured. The hidden folding box patented design make the folding bike have stylish looking
Folding bike carbon wheelset
20 inch Wheel, Large and Stable,With large wheels, you will be able to go over uneven surfaces easily.
Sizing & fit
Understanding your bike's geometry is the key to a great fit and comfortable ride.
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit.
Learn more about EWIG products
how much do folding bikes cost?
when you live in Europe it seemed like everyone was riding a folding bike.
Carbon folding bike is really cool and many models are very affordable in the under $500 – $1,000 price range.
Whether you’re also new to this type of bike or are just looking for a good entry-level folding bike.Most of the folding ability or compactness of these bikes mimic the ones used on conventional bikes.
That said, the very big difference lies in the components of the folding bikes, and how they look or are positioned once the bike is folded up.They share almost the same kinds of portability benefits as well due to their foldable feature.
You can easily fold and carry these bikes. They offer better space-saving capabilities than other kinds of folding bikes, once they are completely folded.
how much does a carbon bike cost？
Carbon fiber bikes come at a variety of different price points, with most falling in the $200 to $10,000 range — a pretty big spread.
Some luxury mountain bikes and road bikes can even reach prices up to $16,000. However, there’s no need to spend every penny of your savings to land one of these elite models.
Many avid riders say that the difference in bike performance begins to plateau beyond the $5,000 range.
In other words, the jump in quality between a $5,000 and a $7,000 bike will be almost imperceptible, unlike what you might notice between a $2,000 bike and a $5,000 one.
But you shouldn’t only refer to bike price guides to determine a bike’s quality.
Remember to consider the extras that come with your bike, too:
Does it come with a warranty?
How long is that warranty?
Are you able to return your bike if you aren’t completely satisfied?
A bike can be a big investment — make sure you’re getting your money’s worth! The biggest factors that should determine carbon bike prices are the frame material and components used to create them.